About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
- Performing field materials testing of soil, asphalt, masonry and concrete
- Preparing detailed and complete field reports with all relevant test results and inspections/observations provided
- Performing laboratory tests on soil and concrete and preparing reports of results
- Evaluating site and subgrade conditions on construction projects and providing recommendations
- Communicating with clients, contractors, and engineering and technician staff regarding construction issues
- Developing employees to reach their full career aspirations and potential is important to F&R. Our job classifications allow you to develop a pathway with your manager for your career progression as you gain more experience and qualifications. Related experience from previous employment, training, and certifications will be taken into consideration.
Education and Experience
Prior construction or field testing experience preferred
ACI Level I Concrete - mandatory, State DOT, WACEL, or ICC certifications in the disciplines of soils, reinforced concrete, and masonry are a plus
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Must be able to work independently and within teams to achieve goals
Must be detail oriented
Ability to read and interpret plans, specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.