About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI is seeking an experienced Project Control Analyst for our iconic construction project in Boston, MA for a Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Works with company financial systems and processes.
- Develops proficiency in the use of company cornerstone systems and provides cost data in formats necessary to control the project.
- Assists in analyzing and using financial data to identify key project issues.
- Able to use drawings and specifications in the establishment of project baseline data
- Develops knowledge of accounting principles.
- Assists in assembling data for trending and forecasting.
- Prepares analysis of progress trends and cost impact. May participate in reviewing and approving contractor invoices.
- Collects and analyzes data on manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations.
- Collects and analyzes data for tracking actual cost to funding limitations.
- Assists in tracking purchase orders and subcontract commitments and expenditures.
- Supports the project reporting process as required.
- Participates in project cost review meetings.
Gathers data for procedure development
- BA/BS + 4 years of relevant project controls experience with a construction or A/E firm demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- 4 years of experience with project controls from a larger general contractor.
- Familiarity with construction documentation relevant to project controls.
- Able to follow directions and interact with all levels of management working on active construction projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook).
- Proficiency with Procore.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here