About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy has an immediate opening for a Plant Manager that has extensive experience in all aspects of managing a manufacturing facility producing steel structures and modular fabricated components to support the Chemical, Petro-Chemical, Refining, and Defense Industries.
- Collaborate with Shop / Field labor supervision to plan, organize and schedule project work
- Supervise Shop / Filed Labor Supervision relaying accountability and structure expectations
- Collaborate with Shop / Filed Supervision regarding manpower requirement adjustments based on workload and project delivery schedules.
- Supervise / Manage as needed all aspects of job flow and staffing via oversite regarding HR, Safety, Purchasing, Planning, Fabrication sequence, from each job's start to finish / delivery to the customers' facility.
- Will be accountable to the Managing Director of this facility.
- Ability to lead and foster positive working environment
- Ability to understand and communicate basic mechanical concepts
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Assist in Estimating and Bid Packages as needed
- Sales and Representation at times to meet potential new clients
- A minimum of 10 years' experience as a mechanical project manager
- Construction Management or Mechanical, Civil Engineering degree desired
- Any knowledge of shipping large fabricated items via barge delivery would be helpful
- Solidworks, P2, Inventor, Cad 3D would be helpful
- Having Experience Running this type of modular fabrication company for over 20 years would be a highly added bonus
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here