About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Corrective Action Program Manager
Looking for an experienced leader in the transmission and distribution industry to provide oversight of incident investigations, corrective action design and tracking as well as related change management processes. This position will work closely with operational committees, safety, training, and procedure management to create sustainable improvements in both safety and quality.
This position will be under support services and may function part of the time remote. Extended travel to company territories or corporate offices will at times be necessary to support projects or staff meetings.
The primary requirements for the qualified candidate includes, but is not limited to the following:
- T&D industry leadership role, safety credentials a plus.
- Familiarity with action tracking software and safety data management systems.
- Proven experience with change management in a matrixed organization.
- Preferred experience with Human Performance (HU) principles, including correcting latent organizational weaknesses and a demonstrable understanding of human error principles.
- Excellent writing ability, able to create operational procedures and organize and integrate varying requirements from multiple sources.
- Familiar with accident investigation techniques and root cause analysis, formal training preferred.
- Able to design and maintain trending information to highlight changes in performance.
- High School Diploma or proven equivalent.
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent organizational experience
- Preferred 4+ years as a Journeyman lineman with overhead transmission and underground distribution utilities field – Department of Labor Certification is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel, varies 20% - 80%.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively use Microsoft Office applications.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here