About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
- Prepare and review state and local income and franchise tax estimates, extensions and returns in a multistate corporate environment.
- Accumulate and analyze tax return data to be utilized into Corptax and other compliance software.
- Reconcile tax accounts and prepare monthly accruals and adjusting journal entries.
- Analyze current and future estimated tax and report cash tax forecast.
- Research, analyze, interpret, and apply state tax laws, and regulations, and court or other regulatory agencies' rulings or decisions to meet compliance requirements, including changes in state apportionment and book tax differences
- Gather supporting data and prepare supporting analysis in preparation of state tax audits
- Respond to notices and other correspondence from taxing authorities
- Assist with ASC 740 quarterly and annual state tax provisions
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- BA/BS in Accounting required, CPA or public accounting experience a plus
- Minimum 1-3 years of state income tax compliance experience required. Experience with state tax provision a plus
- Self- motivated individual who is a team player, follows through on all assignments and thrives working in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines.
- PeopleSoft and Corptax experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here