About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
- Assist in the quarterly tax provision calculation and tax accounting reporting process
- Assist with required quarterly and annual SOX control
- Assist in the preparation of annual Tax Basis Balance Sheet
- Prepare FATCA 1042 annual reporting
- Prepare annual federal Return to Provision analysis
- Prepare monthly income tax account reconciliations.
- Assist in tax depreciation calculation and fixed asset reconciliation for provision and compliance purposes
- Assist in preparation of federal and state extensions
- Assist the preparation and review of the consolidated federal income tax returns and partnership filings for the consolidated group and business units
- Assist the preparation and review of Form 990s for Private Foundation and Public Charity
- Assist with preparation of state returns as needed
- Conduct tax research using online tools and resources
- Interfacing with outside co-sourcing service provider
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant income tax experience is required
- BA in Accounting is required. CPA or MBA a plus. Public accounting experiences a plus
- Strong PeopleSoft and Corptax experience is highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated individual who is dependable and can follow through on all assignments.
- Strong self-starter with initiative, attention to details and strong organizational skills.
- Able to work independently, in a fast-paced environment, with significant deadlines.
- Able to grasp processes and concepts quickly and resolve accounting issues
- Overtime required at various times to meet deadlines and job requirements.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here