About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Job description: Our client is seeking a Nondestructive Examination (NDE) - Level II Radiographer - Minot, North Dakota
- Perform Ultrasonic, radiographic, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, and visual inspections on specifically assigned field or laboratory projects.
- Works independently as crew lead on job sites.
- Trains assistants on proper processes and procedures.
- Prepare reports and other work documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understands and utilizes safe work practices.
- Strong work ethic
- Dependable and reliable
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Mechanically inclined.
- Flexible schedule
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Ability to follow process and procedures.
- Willingness to travel to out-of-town assignments.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Post education in nondestructive testing
- IRRSP card for industrial radiography or State Card
- 80 hours of RT classroom training
- 40-hour radiation safety training
- TWIC badge a plus
- Recent experience performing magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, ultrasonic, radiographic, and visual inspections.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.