About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Job description: Our client is seeking a Nondestructive Examination (NDT) Technician - Radiographer (RT) Assistant - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Performs or assists in ultrasonic, radiographic, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, and visual inspections on specifically assigned field or laboratory projects.
- Prepares reports and other work-related documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understands and utilizes safe work practices.
- Dependable and reliable with strong work ethic
- Have mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional safety and quality work awareness
- Ability to travel up to 100% and overnight as necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work off ladders and scaffold at construction sites.
- Must have valid Driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and Motor Vehicle Record check
- Must be computer proficient.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- TWIC badge a plus, but not required.
- Post-Secondary education in NDT is preferred, but not required.
- IRRSP card for Industrial Radiography or a State Card is a plus, but not required.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here