About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The Training Specialist is responsible for classroom and web-based training needs analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance. Assists with development of training materials that meet identified training objectives and comply with established development standards. Maintain expertise as instructional technologist.
Location: Lima, OH
Local candidates only
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficiently performs assignments having the knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience needed to carry out all aspects of the job
- Exercises independent judgment and decision-making in planning, organizing, and conducting work assignments.
- May receive instructions and guidance on unusual or complex problems and knows when to get others involved.
- Effectively utilizes the proper resources to develop solutions and devise new approaches to problems encountered in work assignments.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with Dominion SMEs, Instructors, and/or key stakeholders related to work assignments.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3+ years of directly related experience.
- Bachelor - Required Degree (equivalency not accepted in lieu of required degree):
- Previous directly related experience.
- Full knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent personal computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with InfoMapping principles/tools and CBT/WBT development platform (Articulate Storyline) preferred
Good analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to process information and questions quickly and develop answers.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here