About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Generation Construction Project Manager - lasting up to 1 year
Contract opportunity located at North Anna Nuclear Plant
Must have Nuclear Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contractor will report through the Design Engineering organization assisting with the management of site projects from initiation to closeout phases.
- Will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience in project management, relevant technologies, and leadership in the assigned project areas.
- Should have strong team building skills, demonstrated skill and ability in effectively leading teams to achieve project goals and milestones.
- Ability to develop, manage and monitor project performance to ensure results meet project requirements and schedules. Ability to coordinate the resolution of technical problems and implement changes.
- Contractor will be expected to obtain unescorted access to the facility and will need to be able to comply with and complete all nuclear badging requirements.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications.
- 6+ years of experience
- Nuclear Projects experience.
- Demonstrated experience with managing electrical and I&C projects at site from initiation phase (funding requests, starting projects), through Design, Execution (Field Implementation) and Closeout phases.
- Demonstrated experience with Electrical, I&C disciplines focused projects.
- Experienced in following Station Processes and Project Management best practices to manage Projects.
- Demonstrated experience with using Online and Outage processes to schedule projects.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Experience with reviewing P6 Project Schedules.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here