About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Job Title: Janitors
Long term in Eunice, NM
- Clean floors (i.e. sweeping, mopping (dry & wet), and vacuuming)
- Clean and service facility restrooms
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets, rugs and other floor coverings
- Wash walls and glass
- Dusting ledges and countertops
- Removing trash and debris from collection receptacles
- Weed removal around exterior of building and in flower beds
- Notifying management of need for repairs
6am to 2:30pm M-F or
4pm to 12:30am Mon - Thurs and 2:30pm to 10:30pm Friday
email resumes to email@example.com
- High School or educational equivalent
- Able to pass background/drug screen
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here