About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is searching for an Inside Sales Account Manager on behalf of one of our clients. This is a great opportunity to work for an award-winning and leading market driven industrial supply and distribution company serving the manufacturing industries such as milling tools, Safety & PPE, Abrasives, sawblades, fasteners & hardware to name a few industrial items.
They provide the highest quality industrial products and equipment, offering manufacturing services while creating innovative engineered supply solutions. They truly believe in the importance of the local relationships with the customers they service.
If you want to join this company, apply now for consideration.
This is a direct hire position Cleveland, OH
** Base Salary + Generous Commission Structure **
SUMMARY: The Inside Sales Account Manager works to sell a product or service from start to finish. This may be done over the phone, email or via web store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety.
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales within the company's established trading partners.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products.
- Strong character and desire to win/succeed, despite customer obstacles, objections and negativity.
- Follows through with customer to ensure satisfaction.
- Identifies revenue opportunities within customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities.
- Communicates routinely with customers and prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Identifies and prioritizes all existing and prospective customers within his/her territory and keeps contact list current.
- Studies product information, attends seminars, supervises tests of products.
- Proactively solve problems for customers
- Communicate customer and market issues to company management.
- Track down and develop new sales prospects.
- Maintain positive relationships with potential buyers.
- Handle the sales process from proposal to close, including keeping customer payment current
- Solicit and maintain contact with key accounts.
- Track all customer contact activity, prepare reports for customers.
- Provide customer support.
- Ensures appropriate identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position required
- Previous sales or customer service and/or selling experience preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within field
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here