About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
SIGNIFICANT RATE INCREASE - CALL 800.225.0385 X1393
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN IDAHO
Job Title: Radiation Protection Technicians
As a member of Radiation Protection department, the candidate will:
- Provide radiological controls coverage for highly contaminated radiological work
- Perform surveys
- Take air samples
- Handle radioactive materials
- Perform work IAW with the ISMS principles
- Make logbook entries
- Document radiation and contamination surveys
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
1-year documented experience providing RadCon coverage for high dose/high concentration work (alpha contamination experience is preferred
- Mid Level RCTs 12-36 months experience
- Sr. RCTs with 36 plus months experience
- Work 4x10 or 4x12 schedule Monday -Thursday
email resume to email@example.com
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- US citizen and able to work in Idaho
- High school diploma/GED minimum
- NRRPT a plus - rate will be increased with NRRPT certificate
- Must be able to qualify and wear a respirator/PAPR/forced air
- Must be able to pass Core test upon arrival at site
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here