About the position:
We are seeking an energetic professional engineer to manage geotechnical engineering projects, and provide analysis, design, and construction services for our clients.
* Manage projects and ensure they are completed on schedule, within budget and consistent with company and client standards.
* Prepare geotechnical and subsurface exploration reports, specifications, and contract drawings.
* Develop work plans and health and safely plans for field assignments.
* Support, oversee and coordinate site explorations, retaining wall design, settlement analyses, slope stability analyses, and foundation/earthwork construction observation.
* Coordinate with subcontractors and materials testing laboratories.
* Ensure that project deliverables meet established quality standards and requirements.
* Develop and maintain relationships with clients and be accountable for client satisfaction.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to define project objectives, scope, fee, and deliverables.