About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking an Invoice Processor for a 1+ year contract assignment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Tracking, reviewing, approving invoices.
- Investigating slow approvals.
- Managing client requests and queries.
- Uploading and archiving invoice data.
- Verifying tax information.
- Assisting with past due or denied invoices.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Accounts Payable
- Advanced proficiency in SAP and SRM.
- Extensive experience in processing invoices.
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, SharePoint and Outlook Express.
- Advanced ability to collaborate, manage client requests, and answer queries.
- Ability to review invoices and verify tax information.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here