Top integrator seeks mill manager with excellent maintenance and leadership skills to oversee their rural SC operations.
Reasons why the right candidate will love this job
- Dynamic company where value-added service and forward-thinking is held in high esteem
- Results-oriented company with opportunity for growth
- Company firmly believes in internal promotions for those with potential
- High quality operation with continuous improvements
- This BRC certified facility has high standards which you will be responsible for maintaining.
- Stable company with excellent compensation and benefits package
In this role you will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day entire operations of a busy feed milling operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Compliance of all applicable Federal, State & Local laws, rules & regulatory agencies
- Ensure compliance with all company guidelines
- Improving protocols and procedures that govern each aspect of operations
- Develop and maintain a budget
- Create/fine-tune strategies for predictive and preventative maintenance measures
- Manage capital projects & maintain high level of housekeeping
- Administer the salary plan for the team.
- Optimize performance and efficiency to produce the highest quality feed at the lowest possible cost in a safe environment.
- Recruit, develop, cross-train and retain a productive team (with emphasis on improving maintenance performance)
- Manage continuous improvements and keep the mill safe, profitable and even more efficient.