Established company seeks experienced mill manager with excellent maintenance and leadership skills to oversee their new mill in Ohio.
Reasons why the right candidate will love this job
- High volume location producing mash feeds for pigs and chickens
- You will work with the team that builds the mill
- Create strategy and protocols for a new location
- Significant role in growing company
- Opportunity for career growth into senior management
- Stable company with excellent compensation and benefits package
In this role you will oversee all of the day-to-day operations of a 750K/tons/yr mill.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, develop, cross-train and retain a productive team.
- Compliance of all applicable Federal, State & Local laws, rules & regulatory agencies
- Ensure compliance with all company guidelines
- Create protocols and procedures that govern each aspect of operations
- Develop and maintain a budget
- Create strategies for predictive and preventative maintenance measures
- Manage capital projects & maintain high level of housekeeping
- Administer the salary plan for the team.
- Optimize performance and efficiency to produce the highest quality feed
- Manage continuous improvements, safety, and efficiency
- 5+ years as #1 mill manager at a mill with over 400K/t/yr
- Excellent leadership, supervisory and people skills
- Track record of safety program implementation and compliance
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance and meet company KPI's
- Experience with regulatory agency and applicable laws, rules & regulatory compliance
- Experience reviewing, revising and implementing protocols and procedures