A highly efficient, vertically integrated industry leader in a continued dynamic growth pattern and focused on the pursuit of excellence is seeking an experienced Feed Mill Plant Manager that has strong leadership skills, is a strategic thinker and skilled at further food processing with milk and/or cheese related products. This is a large (third largest in the world in their product line) privately held expanding agri-business leader with locations in multiple states and international sales with the ability to control the quality process in ways unavailable to other producers.
Be Advised: This is located in a very rural part of North West Iowa.
Reasons why this is a great job for the right person.
- Growing company with a passion for the pursuit of perfection
- Organization is extremely efficient and cutting edge looking to expand their Global Presence
- Fully vertically integrated with control over all aspects of their product
- Uniquely position to ensure productivity goals are consistently achieved.
- Company is committed to providing the capital resources necessary to achieve its goals
- Family feel environment
- Entrepreneurial environment consistent with being an Industry Leader that is People, Quality and Profit Oriented.
- Competitive salary, bonus, benefits with relocation assistance
Management: You will oversee all functions of the 1 shift, 5 day/week operation of the feed mill that supplies all of their poultry complexes. Mill produces approximately 130K ton/yr. You will manage employee performance, monitor OSHA safety rules & regulations and instill the company’s core values.
Technical: You will oversee all maintenance; reconcile ingredient inventory & measurements, grain drying, processing and financial reporting.