WANTED: Quality Food Safety Manager who likes to coach a team to greater heights.
Lead and manage all quality aspects of feed production, egg production and all products produced. Create and implement quality programs necessary to keep mills ISO certified. Quality of delivery, regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction are included in the overall area of production and product quality.
24/7 operation, seven days, bulk feeds only ~300K tons/yr. Several fully automated mill.
Reasons why this is a great job for the right person:
- Company has expansion goals in place
- Stable & profitable - 75 years in business
- Family owned, cares for their people
- Upgrading talent in their management group
- Growth opportunities as company grows
- Gain experience managing multiple locations
- Growing, mentoring, teaching mentality
- Excellent benefits at great rate
- Great location - college town environment
- Attractive 6 figure compensation package
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Efficiently & effectively manage systematic quality testing and reporting on all critical processes,products, & ingredients.
- Manage all departments to assure appropriate understanding and responsiveness to quality.
- Will manage with quality and food safety functions at multiple locations
- Efficiently manage systematic feedback process from customers to provide timely reportable and actionable information.
- Effectively manage all applicable regulatory requirements and assure compliance.
- Maintain a leadership position in quality about new quality techniques, technology and tools.
- Be aware of new manufacturing, delivery and processing technology, and pursue usage when appropriate to support all departments.
- Lead the ISO efforts including WS Planning Committee and WS Management Review Committee.