Wanted: Retail Store Manager to oversee a team of ~20 in a $6M+ location in mid-size town in north central Virginia.
Reasons why the right person will love this job
- No late nights. You're home for dinner every night.
- Size is big enough to be interesting, but easily manageable
- Reasonable work week. 50-55 hours.
- Regional chain of stores with buying power
- You have input in purchasing
- No planograms! Be Creative!
- Write your schedule. Start at 7 and leave early. Start at 9.
- You will work from a budget and bonused on performance
- Profitable location & company
- No DC traffic
To be considered for this opportunity
- Possess a track record of success in retail management
- Have experience in hard goods
- Be able to hold people accountable
- Be able to control expenses and budget
- Be able to manage delivery trucks as needed
Experience in a lawn/garden, home center, or farm store is a plus!