A growing division of a larger national organization is seeking a motivated assistant plant manager to assist in their continued growth and penetration into their market.
Reasons why this is a great job for the right person:
- History of growth and profitability
- Career opportunities exist for the right person
- Making changes to rebuild the business
- Capital projects in progress
- New GM - aggressive sales goals
SUMMARY: Responsible for the assisting the plant manager in the successful operation of the manufacturing facility. Accountability and team dynamics are critical to the success of this position. Will work with shipping and receiving ,maintaining inventory, meeting quality standards, and manufacturing product. The Assistant Manager must support all aspects of feed manufacturing.
Duties will include:
- Supervise 20-30 production employees
- Facilitate daily production need; from assisting operators with task to running production reports to meet sale demands
- Supervise quality related task; testing products for mycotoxins, checking sample to meet specs, investigating complaints, checking inbound and outbound products, lot control
- Assist Manger with all FSMA related task
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Lead Daily Production
- Daily & Monthly Inventory