Small division of major company seeks a Key Account Manager to market a group of animal nutrition products to the Pork Powerhouses, veterinary clinics, and nutrition groups. These products are sold from an animal health perspective. These proprietary products are enjoying success in the market and the company has strong technical support to help close the sale.
Reasons the right person will love this job
1. Company has exclusive right to products that are hot in the market.
2. The product list is growing and evolving with market needs.
3. Strong financial and technical support.
4. Salaried position with uncapped incentive program, benefits, and expenses.
5. Experienced boss who understands the products and market.
6. Significant autonomy in the role.
7. Six-figure base
Location: Office from your home in SD, IA, or MN.
Travel: 2-3 nights/week.
Successful candidates will have 3 or more years of experience selling feed or animal health products to major swine groups and growers, be able to travel 2-3 nights each week and live in SD, IA, or MN.