A well-recognized animal nutrition company seeks a Dairy Specialist for their Eastern Canada region. This sales role works directly with customers and dealers as part of the sales team developing new businesses with dairy & beef producers; providing farm solutions through the company's full range of feed products, commodities, and technical services.
Reasons the right person will love this job:
- Company is established and multi-regional
- Wide range of product portfolio
- Flexibility and autonomy in the role
- Excellent company culture
- Competitive base salary + commissions + benefits
Summary: Enhance dairy and beef production performance for producers that leads to sales of contract co-products, third party commodities and added value products. Functional component of sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Provide modern services required in the dairy area regarding animal husbandry and performance in Quebec -
- Support sales development in other Canadian regions such as Ontario and Western Canada as requested.
- Actively maintain a top prospect list within the defined territory and recruit new accounts
- Achieve annual business plan objectives.
- Resolve customer concerns and questions in a timely manner
- Develop business development opportunities and develop new accounts
- Keep an aggressive and innovative sales development program to reach specific sales