Established agricultural business near Potsdam, NY seeks a manager to run their local site. We are recruiting someone who understands how to relate to customers, manage inventory, has a hands-on approach, mechanical aptitude, and has a basic understanding of agriculture.
In this role, the manager will lead a team of up to 10 in peak season, supervise inventory and deliveries, oversee processing, and customer service.
Why this is a great job for the right person
- The company is financially solid and has a history of success
- Steady employment with benefits
- Be part of the farming community
To be considered for this role
- Be local to Potsdam/Canton area
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Have a steady job history
- Understand agriculture
- Have solid experience managing people
- Be Hands-on, not office-bound.