Well established and financially stable major agriculture company in Eastern Iowa is seeking a seasoned Plant Manager to build on their successes at their facility in Eastern Iowa. Autonomy to build and mentor your team to futher success.
Reasons why this is a great job for the right person:
Highly successful location with very established customer base
Lots of products to serve multiple species
Seasoned & Established management team
Financially secure company with solid benefits plan
Expanding operations to include third shift
Opportunity to build and mentor your team
The plant manager will be responsible for all aspects of this feed mill operation including overseeing the facilities, plant personnel, plant customer relations, plant operation, plant quality and plant maintenance. They will also ensure the plant is producing feed in accordance with all established policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Lead and manage department leads, assistant plant manager, office manager and other personnel
• Prepare fiscal year plant goals and objectives
• Develop and operate within an approved budget
• Schedule (preventative) maintenance programs for equipment and facilities
• Satisfy all quality and regulatory requirements for all products
• Maintain the corporate safety programs
• Build positive relations with both internal and external customers
• Hire and train personnel to staff a third shift.