Wanted: Sales Executive who can help a CEO take a growing mid-size national company to the next level. Candidates must have experience in dairy nutrition.
Location: Work from your home office anywhere in USA.
- Improve sales training throughout the national sales force by developing training skills of Sales Managers (Train the Trainer)
- Lead Regional & District Sales Managers and a total sales force of 100+
- Increase sales - target is double digit growth. Pieces in place to achieve this.
- Develop and roll out marketing programs
- Work with product development & placement
- Recruit District Sales Managers and Sales Consultants
REASONS THE RIGHT SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER WILL LOVE THIS JOB
- Little bureaucracy - you report to ownership
- Strong support from a knowledgeable management team
- You're improving, not fixing a business
- This is a high profile job in the industry
- Six-figure base with bonus potential + company vehicle + benefits
To be considered for this sales and marketing manager job, candidates must have a solid track record of sales management success in an agricultural business, success in training sales reps, an understanding of dairy nutrition and general product marketing principles along with a stellar reputation for being a strong team leader with an appropriate degree and the ability to overnight travel 3 nights/week on average.