USA-based global feed additive manufacturer, a leader in specialty minerals, seeks a National Accounts Executive to develop their USA business to poultry and pork producers in the Midwest and nationally. The ideal candidate will be a forward-thinker with solid industry connections and a track record of success selling value-added products, a solid understanding of the science behind the products, and the ability to identify and offer these at various levels of the supply chain.
Territory: The Layer Belt - OH, IN, MI, IA, IL, MN
In this role, you'll get to tell a new story! The product line, manufacturer in the USA, is a global success. Now, it is time to introduce these products nationally.
Reasons why the right person will LOVE this job:
• Poultry is key species. Products are multi-species.
• Company has a robust global distribution & sales network
• Proven and established product line with USA research
• Company is basic in their manufacturing
• Small leadership team. Little red tape!
• You will have a seat at the table – your voice will be heard.
• Results-focused organization
• As the business grows, be able to grow the USA Team.
• Uncapped commissions on top of solid base pay.
• Travel: 40 to 60% depends on location
• RELO not required. Live where you are, control your own time.
Top candidates will possess:
• B.S. in an applicable field (Poultry/Swine/Monogastric Nutrition, Animal Science, etc.)
• at least 3 years track record of success in selling feed / animal health products
• Strong technical knowledge. Leadership abilities and business acumen
• Solid communication + presentation skills
• Ability to know how/where/when to offer products to customers & prospective customers
• Bi-lingual is a big plus!