We are excited to be able to make you aware of this ground floor opportunity for significant growth in the Quality function with this major global leader in Animal Nutrition. We are seeking a motivated quality professional that is interested in being with an international organization and position themselves to responsible for the Documentation and Quality Management function in all of the Americas.
POTENTIAL FOR TELE-COMMUTE!
- Privately held global company with 4500 employees
- Doing business in 45 countries on 5 continents
- Well established and successful - over 100 years old
- Serving all livestock markets
- Provides specific microbial products & service solutions
- Field led - science supported company
- Committed to R&D and technical support
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Work with all the major stakeholders within the division:
- Customer Service
- Product Managers
- Quality Assurance
- Opportunity to learn about the products & company operations
- Ground level position with advancement opportunities
- International exposure throughout the Americas & globally
- Multiple tasks - you won't get bored
- Upward mobility
- Autonomy to do your job
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company provides a lap top and cell phone.
- Work from your own home office - limited travel
- Company will provide PCQI training
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage the commercial group Quality system along with the Global QA Manager
- Document all complaints, change controls, traceability and recalls
- Manage foreign supplier and local toll blenders including on-site audits
- Manage COAs's and issue certificates of conformity
- Product documentation management for product labeling, local quality assurance system management and customer requests
- Maintain the consistency product labels, product data sheets, safety data sheets, QA procedures, and certificates.
- Coordinate the printing of packaging for products produced locally, including coordination of files and proofs with printers.
- Assist in the company achieving their Safe Feed/Safe Food certification