We are excited to make you aware of this opportunity to join a well-established and growing AG-based company as a Location Leader and position yourself for future advancement.
- In business for over 100 years
- 38 locations serving North West Iowa – 3 with mills
- High-quality operation with ISO certification
- Well established – Excellent reputation
- Complete portfolio of AG-based products and services
- Company prioritizes employee safety and well-being
- Upward mobility for employees who show initiative
- Financially stable company with excellent compensation and benefits package
- Growing company – Merger – Doubled their size
- Committed to the communities they serve
Benefits & Features
- Comprehensive health care benefits package
- True Pension Plan 5-year vestiture + 401K w/o matching
- OR a 401K with 200% matching up to 3%
- Scholarship Program
- Internship Program
- Stable workforce
- Company is fine-tuning their incentive program
You will Supervise, coach, and instruct employees on specific or general job tasks for the day-to-day operation of two feed mill facilities.
The role you will play
- Ensure work is conducted in a safe and efficient manner, according to the company Safety Policy.
- Oversee grain functions at both locations
- Provides above-average customer service
- Resolve complicated/complex customer complaints and concerns
- Consult with customers on their product quality/standards and applications needed in their operation.
- Schedule the day-to-day workloads and ensure production levels and deadlines are being met.
- Monitor staffing, equipment, and facility needs to meet customer demands.
- Comply with all OSHA, FDA, Safety, and any other regulatory rules, guidelines, and standards
- Manage and implement company policies and procedures
- Develop the budget for locations and monitor the P&L.
- Monitor employee performance and compliance with all safety policies
- Manage the day-to-day employee relations issues independently and effectively.