ExecuPOWER has a newly created Lead Commissioning Engineer opening for our Field Services Team!
About the Role: ExecuPOWER has a newly created Lead Commissioning Engineer opening to help our clients in Pennsylvania. This role will be an integral member of ExecuPOWER's growing Field Services Teams, reporting to our Manager of Testing and Commissioning. This position will have the opportunity to provide on-site support to ExecuPOWER's Clients, and this Lead Engineer will support large utility projects in the Mid-Atlantic Region for clients this fall.
What You Will Do:
- Be a Leader on Safety: Ensure that engineering, construction, and operational impact of our work are minimized.
- Problem Solving and Leading Client's Projects: Helping clients properly estimate the hours or cost to perform work or provide oversight for onsite testing.
- Be a Resource for the Substation Engineering Team: Continuously review and understand industry and client standards, trends, and leading-edge technologies.
- Project Commissioning: Develop, Design, Execution, Planning, Execute, and Closeout
- On-site Commissioning:
- Electrical Testing: Apparatus, Insulation, and Relay Testing
- System Checks: Wire Checks and System Functioning
- Operational Readiness:
- Pre-Energization Checks
- Initial Energization
- Review Blocking and Outage Plans:
- Review and provide for safety and operational concerns.
- Including Input to switch orders will have one of the largest impacts
What You Will Need:
- Location: Ability to work from ExecuPOWER's Client Sites in Pennsylvania.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Experience: At least 10 years of Substation Engineering or Electrical System Testing and Commissioning experience is required for this role.
- Ability to work alone, independently, while at ExecuPOWER's client sites.
- At least 5 years of leadership, team lead, or project management experience.
- The ability to train Entry Level Engineers is also needed.
- Travel: Ability to travel to Client Sites in Pennsylvania and within the US is needed for this role.
- More than 40 hours: Ability to work overtime and receive time and a half might also be required.
What Is Preferred:
- 5 years of experience in Testing Relays is highly preferred.
- Utility Industry Experience is strongly preferred.
- FE License is preferred.
- PE License is preferred.
About ExecuPOWER: We are powering our future through partnerships, principles, and passion. We are a full-service, certified women-owned engineering consulting firm that provides design and project services to the power industry. Our mission is to provide premium engineering design and consulting services to the power industry, offering innovative, cost-effective solutions to our clients and delivering each project on schedule or sooner, and at the utmost level of safety and quality.
ExecuPOWER's Benefits: As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Healthcare Coverage for your family and pets:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account Company Contributions
- Daycare Flexible Savings Account
- Short-term and long-term disability, supplemental life insurance
- Pet Insurance
Time Off: Paid Holidays, PTO, and Parental Leave
Career Growth: We have grown over 170% since last year, and we are projected to grow by almost 50% next year!
Tuition Assistance: Certifications and Continuing Education
Flexibility: Our Employees have flexible work schedules.
Retirement: We provide a 401K Plan and Match for our Employees.
#Energy # Utilities # Power
# Commissioning Engineer # Lead Commissioning Engineer # Senior Relay Technician # Relay Test Engineer # Senior SCADA Field Engineer # System Engineer # Electrical Testing Technician #Test Engineer #I&C Commissioning Field Engineer # System Protection Engineer #Electrical Commissioning Engineer #Relay Technician