Associate Construction Manager - Delaware
King Of Prussia, PA Posted: 10/12/2023
Associate Construction Manager needed for a direct opportunity with ExecuPOWER in Various locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region
Who we are:
- ExecuPOWER is a full-service, certified women-owned engineering consulting firm that provides design and project services to the power industry.
- While we train you on the new construction process, you'll serve as an on-site management trainee and will work alongside a Construction Manager to learn how to effectively manage a job site. You'll be responsible for construction consulting, quality control, customer relations, and budget management.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Completion of/or ability to obtain OSHA 10 Construction Outreach Safety Training Course
- Strong technical, written, and verbal communication skills are required
- Willingness to work extended hours over weekends and holidays during storm events
- Ability to work in a physically demanding setting on active construction sites
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong time management & organizational skills
What You'll Be Doing:
- Training to manage onsite project construction, ensuring all work is performed to standard, within budget, on schedule, and assessing risk to minimize adverse conditions affecting projects and personnel.
- Work alongside construction manager to oversee contracted construction resources to maximize productivity, safety, quality, diversity, and cost savings
- Monitor performance and evaluate capabilities of onsite resources to determine future use for the client
- Act as a liaison between the client/utility and work groups required to execute project schedule, control project scope, and manage change orders and on-site materials management.
- Job site walk downs and meetings with engineering, construction, and project management personnel
- Monitor project safety, perform weekly safety audits, and participate in job briefings and daily tailgates. Assist in Root Cause Investigations, Apparent Cause Evaluations, and operating incident reviews as requested
- Review contractor quality assurance and verify compliance through quality audits, inspections, or surveillances
- Lead construction progress meetings and complete required ExecuPOWER and Client trainings as well as provide detailed reports back to the client
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Possess a or have the ability to obtain a TWIC card.
What's In It for You?
- 401K Plan, paid holidays, paid PTO, full medical plans (medical, dental, vision and prescription), life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Uncompromising commitment to safety
- Internal advancement
- Growing company- 176% 2-year growth
- Lunch and Learns
Already have an account? Log in here