Note: We will not engage with external agencies or staffing companies for this role.
ExecuPOWER has a newly created Relay Technician or Commissioning Specialist opening for our Field Services Team!
About the Role: This role will be an integral member of ExecuPOWER's growing Field Services Teams, reporting to our Manager of Testing and Commissioning. This position will have the opportunity to provide on-site support to ExecuPOWER's Clients, and this opening will support large utility projects in the Mid-Atlantic Region for clients this fall.
What You Will Do:
- Be a Leader on Safety: Ensure that engineering, construction, and operational impact of our work are minimized.
- Problem Solving and Leading Client's Projects: Helping clients properly estimate the hours or cost to perform work or provide oversight for onsite testing.
- Be a Resource for the Substation Engineering Team: Continuously review and understand industry and client standards, trends, and leading-edge technologies.
- Project Commissioning:
- Develop, Design, Execution, Planning, Execute, and Closeout
- On-site Commissioning:
- Electrical Testing: Apparatus, Insulation, and Relay Testing
- System Checks: Wire Checks and System Functioning
- Operational Readiness:
- Pre-Energization Checks: Ensure that everything is 'functioned' prior to being placed in-service.
- Initial Energization: The wholistic process for a complete system.
- Review Blocking and Outage Plans:
- Review and provide for safety and operational concerns.
- Including Input to switch orders
What You Will Need:
Location: Ability to work remotely while also traveling to Client sites.
Experience: At least 3 years of Testing Relays, Substation Engineering or Electrical System Testing and Commissioning experience is required for this role.
Travel: Ability to travel to Client Sites in Pennsylvania and within the US is needed for this role.
What Is Preferred:
- Utility Industry Experience is strongly preferred.
- 1 year of experience in is highly preferred.
- FE License is preferred.
- PE License is preferred.
About ExecuPOWER: We are powering our future through partnerships, principles, and passion. We are a full-service, certified women-owned engineering consulting firm that provides design and project services to the power industry. Our mission is to provide premium engineering design and consulting services to the power industry, offering innovative, cost-effective solutions to our clients and delivering each project on schedule or sooner, and at the utmost level of safety and quality.
ExecuPOWER's Benefits: As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Healthcare Coverage for your family and pets:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account Company Contributions
- Daycare Flexible Savings Account
- Short-term and long-term disability, supplemental life insurance
- Pet Insurance
Time Off: Paid Holidays, PTO, and Parental Leave
Career Growth: We have grown over 170% since last year, and we are projected to grow by almost 50% next year!
Tuition Assistance: Certifications and Continuing Education
Flexibility: Our Employees have flexible work schedules.
Retirement: We provide a 401K Plan and Match for our Employees.
#LI-Remote #Relay #Relaytesting #Commissioning