Outage Planner/Coordinator needed for a direct opportunity with ExecuPOWER
What You'll Be Doing:
- ExecuPOWER is a women owned firmed that provides Engineering Design for Transmission, Substation and Distribution as well as Project Management, Construction Management, QA/QC Inspection and Renewable Energy.
- Domestic travel to client locations is required.
- Support a wide range of projects in planning and coordinating client transmission, substation, and distribution outage needs to safely perform construction and maintenance work.
- Submit outage requests for electrical zones of protection for field personnel to work within transmission, substation, and distribution systems, satisfying all safety tagging procedures.
- Utilize applicable client transmission/total outage applications (TOA).
- Understand and apply safety tagging lock out tag out (LOTO) procedures.
- Act as liaison between client project stakeholders (Construction, Contractor, Project Management, Engineering, etc.) and Operations Control Center (OCC) regarding required outages to safely execute work.
- Analyze project diagram, schematics, and electrical one-lines.
- Compile, track, and distribute outage request information to required stakeholders.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Working knowledge of transmission and distribution systems and related substation equipment.
- Working knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures.
- Min 5 years of electrical utility expereince
- High school diploma or equivalent
- OSHA 30 Construction Certification preferred
- CPR - First Aid Certification preferred
What's In It for You?
- 401K Plan, paid holidays, paid PTO, full medical plans (medical, dental, vision and prescription), life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Internal advancement
- Working with a top-notch team of industry experts
- 176% employee growth over past 1.5 years
- Exciting new developments/projects