The Partnership & Channel Development Manager is a net-new enterprise sales role. You will be responsible for prospecting, signing and generating new merchant business from strategic payments
and technology partners within the industry verticals and business segments supported by our client. This role will ideally suit a seasoned, ambitious and disciplined self-starter, with a high level of proficiency and a proven track record of success in new business solution selling within the global payments or financial services ecosystem. An "A" player who possesses a resolute determination to succeed and add value.
* Secure contracts with new strategic partners and implement business growth
plans that achieve and exceed assigned sales quotas.
* Drive the entire channel sales cycle from initial engagement to closed sale.
* Identify and qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal channel
* Deep consultation with prospect partners about business challenges and
requirements, solutions optionality and benefits.
* Develop and maintain a specific territory and/or vertically focused plan which will
outline how you will meet your sales target on an ongoing basis.
* Respond to complicated and diverse partner RFIs and RFPs as they arise.
* Diligently report on sales pipeline progression within Salesforce.com.
* Maintain a strong understanding of our competitive landscape and go to market
* Close collaboration and partnership with a diverse cross functional team (e.g.
product, marketing, risk, legal and finance) to support growth initiatives and deal
* Active participation in select industry conferences and events is expected.
* Provide feedback to leadership on ways to optimize the partner sales cycle,
enhance partner sales channels and improve corporate brand awareness.
* At all times you will be a positive representative of the company and its brand
and will conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism.
* Proven track record in a similar role with clear evidence of execution.
* Ten years of experience selling complex B2B services or technology to Clevel
decision makers in the enterprise software (SaaS), ERP,
travel/hospitality or financial services verticals.
* A minimum of 5-7 years of experience building a partner network specifically
within the global payments and ecommerce ecosystem.
* Existing network of business executives, decision makers and contacts.
* Strong analytical skills, applying clear methodology and sound reasoning to
your activities and decision making.
* Keen awareness of key pricing and negotiation dynamics within a partnership
and channel construct.
* Tenacious and resilient with a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
* Exceptional communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
* Excellent planning, organization, prioritization and time management
* Travel to a minimum of 25% of your time, sometimes greater.
* Ability to speak some Portuguese or Spanish is preferred, but not mandatory.
* You bring passion, energy and integrity to your day to day activities and
above all you are a team player.
* A self-starter who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial and fast paced setting.
* International experience is preferred.