GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
Under the direction of the Business Development Manager, this Regional Director will work with partners in the merchant and acquiring ecosystem to ensure enablement and compatibility with new product initiatives equal to the other major payment brands in all target markets and merchant verticals allowing our client"s cardmembers to have a frictionless payment experience in the U.S.
This position will act in a consultative manner with all partners (Acquirers, Merchants, Middleware Providers, Issuers) to ensure interoperability with new or existing product initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Consult with and lead senior level project and technical payments executives to ensure merchant acceptance and technical positioning are consistent with U.S. and global strategy.
* Lead and provide technical direction to our client"s account management staff to expand product awareness consistent with identified geographic markets and issuing partnerships.
* Aid in technical aspects of e-commerce strategy to best position our client to increase brand penetration, assist with implementation of risk management or other industry specific digital products. Ensure compliance and interoperability to develop strategic merchant enablement.
* Identify and provide assistance with the integration of new brick & mortar or digital payment products consistent with overall U.S. market strategy.
* Demonstrate exemplary product management and integration understanding, outstanding leadership characteristics and ethical behaviors consistent with our client"s high standards.
* Develop and execute short- & long-term product integration plans that complement bi-annual business cycle. Utilizing industry contacts, experience and serving as a consultative partner, plan meetings to positively influence enablement, product introduction objectives within both the digital and brick and mortar space.
* Strong knowledge of EMV & Contactless payments.
EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor"s Degree required. MBA preferred.