* Manages and monitors time and scope for projects related to ACH, Wires, and RDC based on the identified requirements. Identifies issues and escalates as needed to the leadership team.
* Develops approaches to create competitive advantage in areas of fraud and risk management across all payments.
* Works on a variety of product or service initiatives that may involve existing products, enhancements to existing products or products that are in development.
* Communicates with Executives and departmental leaders to identify and evaluate ongoing corporate opportunities.
* Develops business cases for new products. Provide input on decision-making, pricing, and client value proposition.
* Works with internal and external stakeholders to educate various audiences on products and value proposition. Has significant client contact.
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor"s Degree or combination of relevant training and/ or experience; with a minimum of 7 years of experience. Required experience could include ACH, accounting, or banking operations within the payments industry, financial services industry or any other similar industry.