Risk, Underwriting, Fraud
Essential Job Functions
* Evaluate new and emerging digital payment methods and channels
* Review traditional payment methods and channels for potential customer experience and fraud improvements
* Develops best practices and processes for fraud scoring rules, strategies, and other business improvements to reduce fraud activity and chargebacks to transactions.
* Implements anti-fraud processes to prevent fraudulent payments and account registrations.
* Must have prior experience working with fraud solution vendors to drive control changes.
* Defines and documents business cases, business requirements, processes and methodologies needed to develop and support fraud prevention systems.
* Experience working closely with senior leaders, a high level of business acumen and the ability to work collaboratively across teams and organizations.
* Extensive experience leading complex cross-functional initiatives, adept at leading cross-functional teams to make strategic decisions and execute.
* Makes recommendations to management for improvements to various projects, tasks, and objectives. Describes business problems/solutions.
* Assists with the development, implementation, and monitoring of fraud prevention initiatives including concentration analysis and establishment of exposure limits.
* Partners with analytics, risk operations and technology groups to identify data sources and develop processes for capturing required data.
* Serves as the project lead on strategic fraud prevention projects.
* Participate in integration task forces for strategic projects.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Must have prior real time and emerging payments fraud experience (debit, credit, prepaid cards, ACH and wire)
* Strong knowledge of the fraud management life cycle and industry trends.
* Experience in Financial Services or FinTech.
* Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
* Have broad knowledge of project management and business process reengineering.
* Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.