The Regional Sales Director will oversee all sales activities within a defined territory to grow new business. A successful Regional Sales Director is a self-starter and creative thinker that will directly impact revenue growth.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities
1. Perform daily outbound calls and achieve monthly performance targets
2. Create and execute a sales plan
3. Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, and building rapport
4. Prospect new potential accounts and setup meetings
5. Demo services and become a subject matter expert
6. Manage growth of sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasting
7. Leverage internal tools and networking to drive new business.
8. Calculate and present pricing
9. Prepare and present Agreement for services
10. Collaborate with Client Solutions, Product and Marketing teams to ensure knowledge of latest and upcoming services being developed.
Education and Experience
1. 3-5 years minimum of Outside Sales Experience, preferably within service or software sales, strong technology services, similar to payroll, accounts payable/receivable, or customer information services.
2. Proven ability to identify, target, present, demonstrate and close prospective customers
3. Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment that is motivated by revenue growth
4. Capable of presenting a technology solution to all levels within an organization including Executive and C-level
5. Proven track record of success and growth year over year
6. Must be able to travel overnight and have valid driver"s license with no major driving violations.