Oversees all operational and strategic elements of payment processing for ecommerce/service. This role is a liaison between clients, banks, payment processors, payment technology vendors, internal senior management, Client engagement teams, and Commerce Platform Product Management. This position is responsible for ensuring all elements of payment processing are functioning correctly. This role also includes optimizing payment processing revenue, managing risk exposure and compliance, and investigating new technologies and processes.
HYBRID, 3 days in office (Costa Mesa, CA) 2 days remote
Salary + full benefits
* Experience working with payment gateways ? Fusebox, Braintree, Adyen
* Experience working with payment processors ? Elavon, Fiserv, Chase, et al.
* Understanding of processor statements including interchange, fees, effective rates, et al.
* Experience working with cardbrands ? Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover
* Knowledgeable about alternate payment methods ? Apple/GooglePay, Venmo, ACH, PayPal
* Familiarity with concepts such as network tokenization, payments orchestration, PCI compliance
* Understanding of fraud detection and prevention strategies and tactics
* Experience with interchange optimization and understanding of interchange qualification
* Ability to interpret bi-annual card-brand updates and relevance to our merchant business
* SQL, Tabelau
* Previous management experience; staff includes analysts, admin, account managers
If interested, please send resume DIRECTLY to firstname.lastname@example.org