- Generate income and sales opportunities by selling department products and services.
- Maintain and generate a larger portfolio while working with more complex and larger businesses.
- Sales goals will be met by contacting customers and prospects through personal visits, phone calls and written communications, researching and building prospect lists, prospecting potential clients through referral sources and cold calling and responding to incoming referrals from other bank staff.
- Will prepare customized written proposals, follow up to ensure the potential sale is consummated, conduct maintenance calls on existing customers, provide new customer onboarding information to operational staff and maintain expertise in departmental product set.
- Assist in the design and presentation both internal and external sales and information seminars, workshops and other presentations that will promote the department"s products and services.
- May be required to attend meetings promoting department specific products and services.
- Participate in local industry organizational boards and committees where applicable as well as cultivate in market referral sources and enhance our client"s reputation of a trusted provider of department specific services.
- Will help mentor, guide and train lower level officers in sales management and relationship building.
- Maintain open, direct and continuing communication with relationship managers, credit managers, branch personnel, and other colleagues within the affiliate banks of and provide necessary support to divisions in meeting annual sales goals.
- Will regularly attend appropriate sales meetings within designated areas of responsibility, provide training to associates mentioned above in all aspects of department products and services, coordinate joint prospecting and calling with market team and periodically update local division management on sales activities and progress.
- Complete monthly sales administrative duties and regularly update the customer relationship management platform documenting sales calls, pending opportunities and closed sales. Also responsible for completing expense reports on a timely basis according to rules and guidelines.
- Participate in monthly staff and sales meetings, maintaining updated prospect lists and reviewing monthly customer transactional activity.
- Bachelor Degree or the Equivalent Experience. Specialty: Business or equivalent. (Required)
- 7 or more years Sales experience, preferably in treasury management. (Required)