Senior Vice President, Enterprise Money Movement
This senior leadership role is responsible for designing and leading our client"s Enterprise Money Movement Center of Excellence strategies, platforms, partnerships, business architecture, daily operations and long-range planning all with the purpose of exceeding the member experience and business growth demands of today and tomorrow.
This newly formed department will be charged with centralizing and modernizing all aspects of non-card money movement inclusive of but not limited to ACH, Wire, RTP, P2P, A2A, C2B, Bill Pay, Check and Emerging Payments. Emphasis will be placed on identifying end-to-end opportunities that will position our client as a leader in Payments innovation and operational excellence in support of enterprise growth.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
* Manage all aspects of End-to-End Money Movement; including but not limited to on-premises and as-a-service platform and processes, business operations, strategic design leadership, partner leadership, program delivery management, first line of defense controls and new business development.
* Lead and develop the Money Movement staff focused on delivering operational excellence daily.
* Develop strategies and implement programs that will significantly increase operational efficiencies, reduce operational expenses that lead to product and member loyalty and retention.
* Optimize member experience journeys in direct collaboration with Lines of Business and Product leads to move money fast in the least expensive way with best in class experience.
* Successfully manage, develop and execute - highly visible, innovative, complex, first of a kind, critical and strategic products/programs.
* Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements associated with non-card Money Movement are met without exception. Oversee and directly engage all regulatory and compliance requirements, exams, policy and procedures.
* Manage Money Movement short- and long-range planning and forecasting process and achievement.
* Directly lead all Money Movement third party relationships and overall risk management.
* Lead small and large engagements with Credit Risk, IT, Product, Fraud and Finance in the holistic evaluation, management, and execution of Money Movement initiatives.
* Manage and deliver all performance reporting and business insight leadership updates.
* Lead infrastructure member-centered design solution roadmaps partnering with IT and other critical stakeholders.
* Create a best in class work environment delivering clear goals, career paths and development.
Education and Experience
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
* Minimum of fifteen (15) years of direct experience in financial services backed Money Movement processes, partnership and overall business strategies is required.
* Direct experience with critical Payment platforms processes, business architecture and schemes are required.
* Bachelor"s Degree in economics, engineering, finance or related field required.
* Master"s Degree in Business is preferred.
This position will directly supervise employees.