* Design the process for improving and evolving our products each year using evidence-driven decision-making that empowers all teams with the information they need to make decisions about where best to deploy resources. This includes an understanding of our customers and users, their feedback, and data on usage and adoption, as well as defining opportunity, costs and associated ROI.
* Manage a team of Product Managers and Product Owners. Mentor, shape and mature the Product organization by creating the structure needed for smooth, successful execution of the defined product strategy, though IT development and launch to market. Additionally by providing learning opportunities for your team and foster an overall culture of innovation.
* Build product roadmaps based on multiple factors such as user needs, return on investment (ROI), and corporate strategy. Manage the Product budget and make resourcing decisions across teams with the defined roadmap and lifecycle.
* Define and track KPIs that measure the impact and ROI of the product strategy and development efforts
* Collaborate with other teams such as Sales, Marketing to define Go to Market plans and IT development teams, to ensure we have a predictable and reliable delivery process to production.
* Lead, define, and communicate product strategy internally and externally by collaborating with Marketing and customer facing teams to launch and manage new products and features and ensure our product value propositions are clearly and accurately defined and understood.
* Advocate for the resources necessary in adjacent teams such as product marketing and support teams to manage products and features throughout their lifecycles.
* Drive execution of strategic initiatives and product roadmap.
* 10+ years prior experience in Product Management as Director or VP-level leadership role
* Product knowledge in credit card issuing/acquiring processing systems, including bankcard and private label systems, retail and payment services industries and/or related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training required
* Worked on multiple complex, successful products in your career, as evidenced by the ROI generated.
* A track record of delivering well-adopted products that users love
* A track record of developing your team members, as evidenced by their career successes
* A strong financial acumen and demonstrated ability to drive organizational growth and profitability
* A plus if you have experience in B2B payments