What will you be doing?
Our vision is to fix recurring payments at a global scale, and as someone responsible for selling this vision to the biggest names in the world, you will be at the forefront of this.
An average week might entail:
● Traveling to meet prospective customers around North America
● Attending or speaking at a conference or hosting a small dinner with a group
of CFOs to discuss the state of the payments industry
● Negotiating multi-year contracts with some of the world's largest and most
An average day might entail:
● Closing multi-territory, multi-year deals with large global enterprises
● Identifying a set of accounts that meet this criteria
● Developing account plans, working with stakeholders in marketing to deliver
those plans and building your network within those accounts
● Selling the value of our global payments platform and then developing
opportunities through negotiation and contract closure
As a Global Enterprise Account Executive
Who are you?
● Someone who thrives where success isn"t guaranteed
● Someone who wants to sell to some of the largest companies in the world,
● Someone who enjoys sitting in a room with a senior VP or C-level executive of
a global behemoth and saying 'no, I don"t think that"s right. Let me show you
how the world really works?'
● Someone who can see how global markets, socio-economic change and
technology developments are having, or will have, an impact on a client"s
ability to grow and retain customers
● Someone who wants to network within large organizations to identify the right
people with problems that need solving today
● Someone who wants to change how companies do business
What will you be able to show?
● You achieved above 100% against sales target in at least two Saas
companies selling to Enterprise.
● "Challenger Sale" approach and structured methodology such as
● You have sold on Value rather than price or coverage.
● You have built and executed Go-to-Market plans with marketing to win in new
● Educated to degree level
● Can list more than 10 Enterprises successfully sold to.
● You've sold a product that didn"t exist in the market to customers who didn"t
know they needed it, and did so at a global scale to the world"s biggest
● You've managed complex sales cycles in excess of 12 months, from initial
contact, through the sales process, commercial and contract negotiation and
● You've brought on board your company"s largest value contracts and
accounts and you did so with minimal brand recognition to open doors for you
● You built and owned the go-to-market strategy for your sector or territory,
working closely with marketing and product teams