Responsible for prospecting and selling the full line of products and services into eCommerce or Fraud Payments verticals. Develop a plan and manage the process of bringing the identified sales opportunities to a successful close. Establish relationships and secure contracts with new customers to achieve an individual annual sales quota. Partner with Solution Consultants, Channel Managers and Product Specialists where required to meet customer needs. Maintain account and territory records, updates management on account/pipeline activity and provides accurate and timely forecast data on a consistent basis.
* Identifies opportunities within the assigned eCommerce or Fraud Payments verticals.
* Establishes overall relationship with prospective customers, with emphasis on developing and maintaining effective relationships with key decision makers.
* Strategically partner with both business and technical teams internally and externally to identify technology solutions.
* Accountable for establishing sales strategies and mobilizing the appropriate resources to close the opportunity.
* Manage all administrative aspects of the assignment including, but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records, prospective customer organization charts, consistent with our client"s sales best practices.
* Stay current on company products/enhancements, competitive activities and industry trends.
* Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to our client"s Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
* BS/BA or equivalent experience
* 8 years of successful direct sales experience in eCommerce or Fraud Payments industries