You are a data-driven decision maker with a track record of successful B2C campaign management. As a member of the marketing team, you will play an integral role in planning, designing, building, executing and optimizing highly scaled paid search, display and video ad campaigns across multiple platforms, as well as digging into owned and shared channel optimization opportunities. You'll spend 80% of your time focused on paid channels, with 20% on owned and shared activations. You'll be part of a team responsible for optimizing campaigns to drive lead volume - and help deliver on our mission to help more people save money on their student loans! You're happiest deep in the details of campaign management with a keen eye for winning optimization strategies. You are constantly on the lookout for and up to speed on the latest digital marketing trends.
* Work with Director of Marketing to plan, design, and build paid search, display, social media, video and retargeting ad campaigns across multiple platforms.
* Manage day-to-day relationships with external agency partners and vendors to ensure accuracy and timeliness of deliverables.
* Analyze data and trends to continually optimize media accounts for efficient ROI and ROAS based on defined KPIs and conversion goals.
* Support the ideation around and creation of new PPC campaigns, ad groups, and ad accounts and aid in the creation of new PPC initiatives.
* Execute strategies for keyword opportunities and provide recommendations on campaign structuring, targeting and other facets of PPC optimization.
* Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily, weekly and monthly budget caps.
* Assist in defining, designing and managing paid/promoted/sponsored social media campaigns.
* Work with senior marketing associate to optimize email marketing drip and lead nurture campaigns.
* Work with creative team to provide guidance on and track progress against deliverables to support display, social, video and other campaigns.
* Provide recommendations on and manage implementation of Goal and Event tracking in Google Analytics and setup via Google Tag Manager.
* Work cross-functionally with members of product and tech team.
* Work with Director of Marketing to create detailed paid campaign reporting model(s).
* 4+ years of paid search, display, programmatic and social media marketing experience (prior agency experience preferred)
* Excellent analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and confidence in making data-based recommendations
* Expertise with SEM bid management platforms and demand-side platforms for display
* Deep experience with Google Ad and Microsoft Ads (certifications strongly preferred)
* Expert-level understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
* Expert in shaping CRO strategies, including landing page best practices (Google Optimize and/or Optimizely experience a plus)
* Proficient in keyword research and social media ad management (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok) and experience estimating campaign size and budget
* Experience managing email marketing programs (Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus)
* Strong background in on-page SEO (SEMrush experience a bonus)
* Strong attention to detail and amazing time management skills
* Excellent communication skills, including proven track record of maintaining efficient communications across interdisciplinary teams, working within a team and partnering across teams