The Intake Specialist handles the Firm"s initial contact with potential new clients. Primary
functions are to (1) screen and qualify leads for all areas of practice (2) schedule and collect
payment for initial consultations (3) initiate the pre-engagement glidepath (4) ensure all leads
are properly directed through the intake funnel.
The Intake Specialist reports to the Business Development Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
● Receive inbound calls from potential new clients.
● Screen calls with empathy and compassion to determine area of practice, and target
correct legal issues. Run conflict check to determine any potential conflict of interest.
● Process consultation fee payments in payment portal
● Timely and accurately enter all new leads in our CRM Portal
● Responsible for reaching out to referral sources within 24 hrs. of receiving lead
● Responsible for updating all campaign logs
● Schedule client consultations for all practice areas
● Responsible for managing initial email communications with client including appointment
confirmation and follow up.
● Prepare package with FFF swag to be sent to client once they have scheduled an
● Follow up with leads who do not schedule consultations, PNC"s who do not show up for
their appointment or PNC"s that do not hire us after the initial consultation to keep the
door open for when they are ready.
● Responsible for updating the Firm"s databases, reports or spreadsheets to track incoming
calls, leads qualified, consultations scheduled referral sources and other key metrics.
● Perform clerical work such as copying, printing, scanning and filing
● Performing other work-related duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
● High School Diploma or equivalent required
● Minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience;
● Familiarity with legal management software systems preferred● Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
● Effective oral and written communication skills with knowledge of correct grammar,
spelling, and punctuation usage
● Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint; ability to
operate basic office equipment such as a copy machine, fax machine, printer, scanner,
and computer; proficient with internet research
● Accurate typing skills with the ability to type a minimum of 60 WPM
● Previous calendaring experience
● Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
● Excellent organizational skills with an eye for details
● Ability to be flexible to adapt and act quickly when urgent matters require it
● Ability to work and maintain patience with diversified individuals of various ethnic
backgrounds and professional competencies
● Ability to maintain confidentiality