The Client Needs Specialist is responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for potential
new clients (PNC"s) interested our firm"s legal services. Primary functions are to (1) Meet by
phone and in person if necessary, with PNC"s (2) Educate PNC"s about their options and provide
guidance on available choices based on their needs. (3) Opens file, manages the welcome process
and facilitates hand off to the legal team once LSA (engagement) is signed.
The Client Needs Specialist reports to the Business Development Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
* Manage own schedule to balance availability for meeting with prospective new clients as
well as following-up with PNC"s who said 'no' and with current clients to conduct quality
control calls and interviews.
* Keep detailed notes in a centralized database.
* Be a team player and cover for your fellow salespeople to help our firm help our
prospective new clients find clarity around and relief from the situation that brought them
to the firm in the first place.
* Follow-up with PNC"s who said 'no'.
* Follow-up with current clients at set milestones during their case or matter.
* Facilitate a professional introduction and transition to the legal team once the case or
matter has been assigned.
* Actively engage in dialogue with management regarding the quality and volume of the
leads, offering constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement based on your
'front lines' experience.
* Utilize a consultative selling approach when conducting sales calls to illustrate the value
and benefits of our services
* Update CRM system with details of all interactions with prospects and clients in a timely
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
● Bachelor"s degree in business , marketing or related field
● Experience in sales, marketing or related field
● Strong communication skills
● Ability to manage complex projects and multi- task
● Excellent organizational skills
● Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with
attention to detail.
● Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty
● Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint; ability to
operate basic office equipment such as a copy machine, fax machine, printer, scanner,
and computer; proficient with internet research
● Ability to be flexible to adapt and act quickly when urgent matters require it