* Cleans and services restrooms.
* Sweeps, vacuums, and mops floors and stairways.
* Gathers and disposes of rubbish and waste materials by hand or with the use of powered equipment.
* Dusts such items as blinds, furniture, file cabinets
* Polishes furniture, metal work and chrome using appropriate cleaning and polishing compounds.
* Washes wall, ceiling, woodwork, windows, mirrors, and fixtures using both step and extension ladders.
* Cleans grounds and parking lots of litter, glass, or other debris.
* Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment, and supplies such as floor buffers, vacuum cleaners, and cleaning compounds and solutions.
* Ability to stand, lift, bend, and stoop for extended periods of time.
* Physical strength capable of lifting 20 lbs.
* Ability to read and comprehend labels and written instructions.
* Ability to communicate.
* Clean background.