United Arts of Central Florida, a $9+ million nonprofit with a 32-year established history in the four-county Metro
Orlando region, is looking for a digital marketing coordinator to oversee OrlandoAtPlay.com, our 7-county arts and
cultural events website. The digital marketing coordinator will work under the director of marketing to maintain,
promote and grow the website.
The digital marketing coordinator is responsible for curating and maintaining content on the OrlandoAtPlay.com events
Website, creating and distributing the weekly events e-newsletter. In addition, this position is responsible for elevating
awareness of OrlandoAtPlay.com through multiple social media channels and providing cultural content from the site to
our magazine publisher to put in Orlando Arts.
* Maintain and update content for events website.
* Work with arts community to ensure that content being posted is accurate, appealing, and categorized in an
* Maintain and create systems to communicate with and gather information from the cultural organizations
throughout the Central Florida region.
* Develop and execute a communication plan to attract new organizations to the site.
* Plan and execute comprehensive information and training sessions for organizations posting events on the
* Plan and execute ongoing information and training sessions for potential participants.
* Oversee the creation, distribution and collection of content for weekly promotional email.
* Provide online ticket service support.
* Track statistics and figures for events website and e-newsletter and provide key information as to what that data
tells us about the site and newsletter.
Social Media and Marketing
* Curate monthly social media content calendars for OrlandoAtPlay.com based on listed events and the weekly
* Collaborate with featured arts organizations on all social media channels.
* Educate arts organizations on the best way to promote and partner with OrlandoAtPlay.com on social media.
* Design social media pieces on Canva.
* Partner with other community calendars and VisitOrlando.com to maximize awareness of cultural opportunities
in Central Florida.
Orlando Arts magazine
* Collaborate with Orlando Arts editor to provide clean, accurate content for the magazine"s cultural calendar.
* Work with the editor of the magazine to ensure all arts groups are represented in the annual Season Preview
Issue and all summer camps are represented in the annual Summer Camp Guide.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* One or more years marketing, public relations or advertising experience.
* Experience in content curation and social media best practices and design.
* Experience compiling and laying out data; newsletter design skills preferred.
* Superior written and oral communication skills, including exceptional spelling and grammar skills and the proper
formatting of event titles.
* Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people and situations.
* This position requires public speaking in a presentation and/or instructional setting.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage diverse activities, and advance numerous projects
concurrently. Adherence to tight deadlines a must.
* Intermediate to advanced user in Microsoft Word, Canva, Excel and Outlook.
TRAVEL AND OTHER
* Must have reliable car and current US driver"s license
* Requires travel within the four-county region
* Travel is less than 10% of the position
* Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
* Bachelor"s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent work experience
* Exceptional skill sets and experience may qualify in lieu of formal education
COVID-19 - This position collaborates with numerous departments and is based in the office. United Arts requires that all
staff working from the office be vaccinated.
The pay range for this position is $19.00 to $21.00 per hour. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
United Arts" benefits include: medical, dental, life, long- and short-term disability, employee 401K, and paid vacation,
sick and holiday time.
Please include a cover letter describing your experience as it relates to the requirements of this position and why you
are interested in it. Please email your cover letter and resume to: Sean@unitedarts.cc, or fax to 407-628-9110. The
position will remain open until it is filled.