HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry!
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2020 let us help you find your next opportunity!
HSS is looking for a Shuttle driver - Maintenance attendant our client in Marco Island. This is a direct hire position with our client and pay is $12.50 per hour.
The ideal candidate must have a good attitude and excellent customer service. This position is to be a driver but also to help with the maintenance / cleaning of the hotel during your downtime.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Drive shuttle van to transport hotel guest following scheduled times.
2. Verify the number of guests with the front desk at the start of each shuttle run.
3. Assist guest by lifting and carrying guest baggage on and off the shuttle van as needed.
4. Provide information and respond to guest inquiries regarding hotel services, attractions, directions, etc. in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
5. Maintain the level of cleanliness, gasoline and oil of the hotel van.
6. Complete daily van reports.
7. Follow all company safety and security procedures.
8. Adhere to all traffic & airport rules and regulations.
9. Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards daily.
On Property Job Functions:
1. Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
2. Complete maintenance work orders from all departments on a timely basis and in a manner that does not disturb guests.
3. Keep all maintenance equipment in good repair.
4. Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
5. Utilize protective equipment, when applicable.
6. Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards daily.
7. Walk interior and exterior of the property and pick up trash.
8. Empty all outside tray cans and ashtrays.
9. Mop tile floors in public areas, including guest bathrooms.
10. Vacuum public areas.
11. Wipe down furniture in public areas, including meeting space.
12. Empty and clean trash containers.
13. Wipe down mirror & glass surfaces.
14. Additional duties may be assigned by management.
1. Must have an Driver's License or be able to obtain one.
2. Must be able to successful pass fingerprint and background check per airport requirements to receive an Airport Badge.
3. Must be able to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
4. Good communication skills and be able to comprehend simple instructions.
5. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Benefits: Dental insurance Employee discount Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Vision insurance Schedule:
Custodian/Maintenance 60%-70%| Driving shuttle 30%-40%| Thurs & Friday 2:30-11pm; Sat 11-7:30p; Sun 7-3p & AM shift for the 5th working day
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity!
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email email@example.com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.smartsearchonline.com/hssstaffing/jobs/